So when the guys at Hotel Football invited me along to a preview of their new Summer Football Camp I was absolutely delighted. Unfortunately, I was too old to take part (age discrimination) as it turns out it’s just for kids (unfair) so I borrowed a child smaller than my own and way more into football than my own and headed off to Manchester for the day.
The kids were in for a treat as hotel co-owner Phil Neville, former Man Utd Class of 92 member, England player and now England Women’s Manager, turned up to put the kids through their paces.
Football Heaven For Kids
The rooftop pitch also has great views over Old Trafford. Even for a none Man Utd fan like myself.
Each day is carefully structured so children can learn new techniques, develop and enjoy themselves while meeting new friends with engaging activities throughout the day. Even if your kids aren’t that into football they will still have great fun, be active and probably learn something along the way. It’s hard work keeping kids entertained over the summer holidays but this activity definitely got the thumbs up from us.
Hotel Football Summer Football Camp Package
- Arrival breakfast for the children – consisting of fresh juices, cereals, fresh fruit and pastries
- Two qualified FA coaches will conduct a range of activities, skills and drills throughout the day
- Two course lunch at Cafe Football Old Trafford from the children’s menu
- Cafe Football sticker album and sticker starter pack
- Awards certificate per day and medals for five-day attendees
Age suitability: 7 – 12 years old
Where: Heaven, Hotel Football Old Trafford, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, M16 0SZ
When: Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August, 08:30 – 17:00 each day
Price: Day pass: £40.00 or a 5-day pass: £150.00 (25% discount per day)
Of if you would like further details please contact Hotel Football Old Trafford: 0161 751 0430 firstname.lastname@example.org